Become a global leader in international business law with an online LL.M. from Case Western Reserve University’s prestigious law school.
The only international business LL.M. offered online from a school ranked among the top 15 in the U.S. for international law programs.
Specialize in the American Approach to International Business Law
Designed exclusively for non-U.S. lawyers, Case’s online International Business Law degree emphasizes many of the most critical areas of international business practice.
The program delivers vital U.S. business and international law knowledge to lawyers educated outside of the United States. Case’s convenient and comprehensive Master of International Business Law program provides you with a thorough understanding of the American legal landscape. You will:
- Learn the fundamental principles of U.S. law
- Read and understand American case law and statutes
- Conduct research through online legal sources
- Understand and apply U.S. and international law relating to business and financial transactions, intellectual property and international trade
Our world-class curriculum consists of six core courses and a choice of two electives in exciting global practice areas.
Earning your online LL.M. from Case opens the door to new opportunities and can qualify you for advancement in business, private practice, government and nongovernmental organizations worldwide.
Instructors Dedicated to Excellence – and to You
At Case, you will learn from a team of distinguished, internationally recognized scholars, including:
- A Nobel Peace Prize nominee
- A member of the United States Roster of NAFTA Panelists
- A former senior counsel to the International Monetary Fund
- A former chief counsel to prominent businesses of international scope
- And other experts in constitutional and administrative law and the law of litigation
Our professors are committed to your success, both during your studies and after graduation.
Click here to learn more about the distinguished School of Law faculty.
Discover an Interactive LL.M. Online Learning Experience
Through our innovative online platform, you can access the online LL.M. in International Business Law anytime, anywhere. A variety of interactive tools support your communication with the faculty and provide unique opportunities to network and collaborate with other students on a global level.
Taking the First Steps Toward Your International Law Degree
Candidates for the online LL.M. at Case must have a university-level degree in law from a non-U.S. institution. Applicants must be proficient in English and have a TOEFL of 90 or an IELTS of 6.5. The program is taught entirely in English.
Learn how our LL.M. can elevate your career and uncover new, global opportunities. Request more information, call 1-216-721-2492 or find us on Skype at cwru.llm.online to speak directly to an admissions adviser.